Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cpo cars - no call back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, has anyone had any success with actually speaking with tesla to get more details about cpo cars?

I've filled in the request call back form on around 4 cars and heard nothing about any of them.

I believe the cpo inventory is handled centrally but my next strategy is to contact my local centre and try that route.

Other alternative is to make the 4k order payment to get their attention but I havent read the small print to understand if you can pull out after getting more detail and something other than a rendered image!

Cheers,
Nick

Hi, has anyone had any success with actually speaking with tesla to get more details about cpo cars?

I've filled in the request call back form on around 4 cars and heard nothing about any of them.

I believe the cpo inventory is handled centrally but my next strategy is to contact my local centre and try that route.

Other alternative is to make the 4k order payment to get their attention but I havent read the small print to understand if you can pull out after getting more detail and something other than a rendered image!

Cheers,
Nick

I believe its managed I the Netherlands and usually takes upto 2 days for a call back that is when they are not busy!

Your not supposed to be able to get a refund on the deposit and some cars may have damage hence the need to look at the photos first.

You could try a local store and see if they have any ability to get through quicker

Looks like they have 33 cars available right now which is a record for the UK market so I expect them to be a little overwhelmed with enquiries.

The small print says that but in practice it's an unfair contract term - especially if there's damage to the car which isn't declared to you before paying - so you can get it back. As with all processes and procedures at Tesla, doing so might well try your patience though.

By CPO, im referring to used inventory on the tesla site that comes with warranty. Looks like CPO is still very much a thing in the UK, providing you are comfortable hitting the buy button based on a spec sheet and rendered image!