Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy fire sale going on with Model 3. Y wait?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MXWing

Oct 13, 2016
USA
Gonna have my wife cruise around in a 3 yhile waiting for the Y.

Not sure the point of waiting when the depreciation on this car is going to be 400 bucks a month tops.

Y wait? Especially if you don’t already have a Tesla.

69672EDB-4BF0-43B3-9662-C4928D108A91.jpeg

Including AP for free on the $35K version appears to be an error that will likely get fixed in final paperwork. If not, then it's a helluva a deal (already a helluva deal w/o free AP).

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA
Did you order the model and configuration above? Tesla is including the base autopilot features for free on the 3, but they removed the $35k car. You must of configured your car during the transition. Nice job.

I initially was going Sr+ with no AP and black.

When SR was going to be the same material as SR+, and paint upgrade dropped it made sense to downgrade and then change the color.

haha, because we just bought a new odyssey in Dec last year. paid more than 50% down payment on it. the timing of the Y will be perfect. we'll payoff the van by then, my wife's student loan will be done by then(about $1000 a month!!!) and we want the extra cargo space of the Y since we are a family of 4.

Reactions: EVCollies