Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creak/clicking noises rear passenger quarter glass area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This noise seem to happen only when temperature is between 5°c to 15°c... below or above that, the noise is significantly reduced. Had a mobile tech check it out, he removed the pillars, panels and even seatbelt and the noise was still there, he said to bring it to the garage to check the suspension. Garage didn't find anything... what could this noise be?? Drives me nuts when it happens, sometimes i think of getting a new car too lol

This noise seem to happen only when temperature is between 5°c to 15°c... below or above that, the noise is significantly reduced. Had a mobile tech check it out, he removed the pillars, panels and even seatbelt and the noise was still there, he said to bring it to the garage to check the suspension. Garage didn't find anything... what could this noise be?? Drives me nuts when it happens, sometimes i think of getting a new car too lol

I remember people mentioning rear license plate screws and also the stopper on the rear lights and the trunk hitting that when it's not adjusted.

I have such a clicking noise as well, but in my case it’s coming from the driver side A-pillar. Absolutely infuriating. Sorry for not bringing any help to the table, just venting here.

This seemed to do the trick for me on my 2023. Hard to tell though since the weather also started warming up right after I shimmed flown up there.