Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit For Return Product

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,
Ordered mud flaps for our 21 MY in late March/early April from Tesla. Did not receive notification about order being placed. A couple of weeks later went to the order history and could not find the order. Placed a second order for the same product. Each order had two sets of mud flaps because I thought they would for the front and back.In a couple of days received a notification that the original order had been shipped. Sent email through the order history section to cancel second order. Tesla responded that the second order had been process and ready for shipment and therefore could not be cancelled. Received both orders within a few days. Placed one set of mud flaps on the MY and received the documentation to return the others. Instead of getting a credit for the returned mud flaps I was billed for these mud flaps. Anybody have a problem in getting a credit for returning unopened product? One shipping box of mud flaps were never opened. Thank you for any and all responses.