TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Credit unions in central Ohio?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jeanvaljean, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jeanvaljean

jeanvaljean Member

Hello, new member and near-future Tesla owner here. Does anyone have any recommendations for credit unions in the Columbus OH area? I know about Alliant, but having trouble finding anything local. thanks!

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

I would go with alliant there rates are the best and very easy process ...since they work a lot with Tesla u can do everything via website and email ...

3. cgrubbe

cgrubbe Member

If your buying through Tesla I'd hazard a guess you'll probably get a rate as good or better by working through them. I never found a credit union in town that had better rates.

4. Sonico

Sonico New Member

I went with First Service CU in Columbus and they matched the Tesla rate from Alliant.
    This was about 1.5 years ago, and I'm not sure Alliant is still very closely aligned with Tesla.