Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, the website very clearly reflects an option to Donate to The Tangerine Foundation as a manner in which to join. Minimum donation is $5; however, they do not validate whether or not you've donated.

I see. I was under the impression that you still had to live in their area even as a donor.

Thanks for the info, I’ll have to give them a try. Now I just need my vin to be assigned. I’m about a week from the initial day of my EDD. Hope it comes soon

I see. I was under the impression that you still had to live in their area even as a donor.

Thanks for the info, I’ll have to give them a try. Now I just need my vin to be assigned. I’m about a week from the initial day of my EDD. Hope it comes soon
Nope, no geographical restrictions that I know of. I'm in CA. Loan funded today and Tesla confirms payment received in the app as well.

It's still subject to the floor rate and so 3.74% may actually be that amount considering rates just went up again.

3.74% would put them above Adelfi who's published rate is 3.65%.

I submitted an application for Tesla, Adelfi, and FedChoice today. Tesla was an instant approval @ 4.99%:rolleyes:. FedChoice says approved pending income verification and did not provide a rate in that email. Still waiting to hear from Adelfi.

I'll report back when I have locked in the competing rates.

Reactions: Senpai
love all the content so far provided for everyone securing financing. thanks to the foot soldiers going to war with fed choice and Adelfi. :)

wondering if I should start the process as well. looks like Adelfi may be our best option @ 72mo at the moment but our EDD is December 2-31st…too early?

Their website says 4.39% is the lowest for 72 months. 1% discount for ev should be 3.39% I thought.

I mentioned this exact thing on the phone, but apparently 3.74% is the best they are offering.

However, I did also mention AdelFi is offering 72 mo @ 3.65% and they said that If I could provide proof of an approved loan from them (in my name obviously) @ 3.65%, they would match that.

I mentioned this exact thing on the phone, but apparently 3.74% is the best they are offering.

However, I did also mention AdelFi is offering 72 mo @ 3.65% and they said that If I could provide proof of an approved loan from them (in my name obviously) @ 3.65%, they would match that.

Just to clarify, I called back again after I read that AdelFi was offering 3.65% to see if they would be willing to match it. I didn't know AdelFi was at 3.65% when I initially called to check what my rate was.

I was instantly approved w/ FedChoice, while I am still pending approval with AdelFi. My delivery day is likely next week, so if AdelFi drags their feet in approval, I'm probably just going to eat the 7 basis points so I don't miss out on the car.

love all the content so far provided for everyone securing financing. thanks to the foot soldiers going to war with fed choice and Adelfi. :)

wondering if I should start the process as well. looks like Adelfi may be our best option @ 72mo at the moment but our EDD is December 2-31st…too early?
I would hold out until you get a bit closer. I called adelfi before I had my vin and they said their approval was good for 30 days. that would be cutting it too close with your current EDD

Got approved for the 3.74% rate with fedchoice. They’re asking for a copy of the purchase agreement signed by me and a Tesla rep. Has anyone had to do that? Wondering if i should just walk into my service center in Boise and ask them for it. They’re pretty easy to deal with.

Got approved for the 3.74% rate with fedchoice. They’re asking for a copy of the purchase agreement signed by Tesla and me. Has anyone had to do that? Wondering if i should just walk into my service center in Boise and ask them for it. They’re pretty easy to deal with.

Yes, it is standard. Go into your Tesla app and designate that you are Financing via a loan through FedChoice (can be changed later if needed). Once completed, you will instantly have access to the purchase agreement where you can sign (I believe page 8)

Reactions: SailorJ
Yes, it is standard. Go into your Tesla app and designate that you are Financing via a loan through FedChoice (can be changed later if needed). Once completed, you will instantly have access to the purchase agreement where you can sign (I believe page 8)
That didn't happen with me. I had to call Tesla to get them to do the MVPA. Stated it would be done by the end of the day; however, it was completed a few hours later and only available via the web. Five days have passed and it's still not available on App. Says I need to wait 24 hours before pick up. Glad I called Tesla and they told me it would be available on the web so that I could finish financing.

Reactions: SailorJ and Senpai
That didn't happen with me. I had to call Tesla to get them to do the MVPA. Stated it would be done by the end of the day; however, it was completed a few hours later and only available via the web. Five days have passed and it's still not available on App. Says I need to wait 24 hours before pick up. Glad I called Tesla and they told me it would be available on the web so that I could finish financing.
I had a similar experience. I was able to get a response from Tesla pretty quickly via text and the updated MVPA was uploaded. I don't see any documents in the app at all, but I was able to download it from my computer using the website.

Adelfi was fast and easy. Applied yesterday and was approved at 3.65 for 72 months this morning.
I'm having a different experience with Adelfi. Applied yesterday and I still haven't heard a peep from them. I'm not sure what the holdup is. My application should be pretty basic. I'm putting down over 20% and my credit is not an issue. Heard back from Tesla instantly and FedChoice got back within a couple hours with their approval. I'm moving forward with FedChoice just to make sure there are no delays so I can have it all done for my 11/11 pickup. Not going to sweat the $2-3 dollar/mo difference between Fedchoice and Adelfi.