Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How was the application process? I see that people get approved instantly but my application says the officer will get back to me in one day. I have an auto credit of 800+ with history of multiple auto loans and a mortgage.
I applied and was approved in 30 seconds. Spoke with a loan officer the next day with just general questions and completing membership, etc.

How has everyone’s experience been with Everence after the pre-qual phase? Like is their system easy to use? Good customer service? Getting a good rate is great and all, but I’d also prefer if I didn’t have to do any kind of maintenance after the fact with my loan provider.

I wonder what that means if I got "approved" for 1.99 over the weekend but hadn't been reached out to complete my profile by a representative yet. I see that the 84 month rate is now 4.49. I wonder what rate I'll get, because that's annoying.
I was told as soon as you apply, regardless of speaking with anyone, you're in at that rate. Rest easy.

I confirmed with them via email. The rate is locked from the day of the application. Apparently they got flooded with a lot of auto loan applications, mostly Teslas (wonder why 🤔), and they’re taking a while to process. I was told to expect a call from the loan officer by Wednesday. I applied on 07/28.
Ditto, called this morning and rep said that the rate is whatever the rate was on the application date and a 90 day lock.

Said you can go ahead and submit the membership app and throw your $5 in savings while you wait on the loan officer to call.

Took me 5min to get the membership completed.

Last edited:
Ditto, called this morning and rep said that I rate is whatever the rate was on the application date and a 90 day lock.

Said you can go ahead and submit the membership app and throw your $5 in savings while you wait on the loan officer to call.

Took me 5min to get the membership completed.
May I ask which number you called? I submitted the application over the weekend and got approved at 1.99% for 72 months, but I'd like to go with 84 month but that unfortunately wasn't available as an option online.