Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crumb catcher? Side of seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of something I can slide between the side of the front doors and the seats? It’s that dreaded place where all the crumbs and dirt go and the vacuum cleaner doesn’t fit!!

thx!

I've noticed the same thing and haven't found a solution yet. I might try a computer vacuum attachment which has a narrower head. Also considered using an air compressor to blow the debris out, probably would go both to the front and second rows, and then vacuum it up from there.

I thought about adding some foam between the seat edge and the center console but not sure if it'll stay in place as driver's move the seat back and forth.

I thought about adding some foam between the seat edge and the center console but not sure if it'll stay in place as driver's move the seat back and forth.

After getting 6 stitches in my thumb when trying to get a pen that fell under my seat between the console (non-Telsa) I bought this and have kept it in the MY. https://www.amazon.com/Drop-Stop-Or...ocphy=9028720&hvtargid=pla-379817158224&psc=1

It works great and isn't noticeable at all, fits firm against the seat and hooks around the seat belt receiver so it stays in place when adjusting the seat.

I also have this in my Model Y and it's amazing! I think they are referring to the gap between the door and the seat where the seat controls are though.

Reactions: CO_MY