Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver side Rear seat back panel clip replacements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know where I can buy some extra driver's side rear seat back panel clip replacements? I broke one and have a feeling I'll break more while I'm eliminating rattles the panels are causing. There is no part number for the clips, I looked.
Thanks for tips.
rear_seat_back_panel_clips.jpeg

Anyone know where I can buy some extra driver's side rear seat back panel clip replacements? I broke one and have a feeling I'll break more while I'm eliminating rattles the panels are causing. There is no part number for the clips, I looked.
Thanks for tips.
View attachment 1001274
From your picture, they are probably the same as these:

However, I might recommend a cheaper option, an assortment with more variety, that I think includes four pieces of Style 10 that look like these also.
62PCS Clips for Tesla Premium Fasteners for Tesla Retainer Clips for Tesla Fastener Clips for Tesla Moding Accessories Tesla Clips Replacement Tesla Fasteners for Model 3 Y X S Tesla Accessories

If you're not sure about these you can always go to a Tesla Service Center, and usually buy what you need for a fair price, a dollar or two if they bother to charge you.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricAnt54
Oh and I tried going to Burbank, CA Tesla service center. They claimed they have no extra clips to give or sell to me. I wonder what the mobile techs use who are based from that location 🤷‍♂️. Tesla proposed selling me a new back seat covering since those come with the clips. I think it was $126 USD.

Oh and I tried going to Burbank, CA Tesla service center. They claimed they have no extra clips to give or sell to me. I wonder what the mobile techs use who are based from that location 🤷‍♂️. Tesla proposed selling me a new back seat covering since those come with the clips. I think it was $126 USD.
Damn no extra clips to sell at a service center.... I haven't had a chance to visit mine yet. I'm thinking if I want to wait until I bring the car in for service to have them replace the missing/broken clips I found. But I also kind of want to do it myself because I want to put some felt tape around it to make it more secure.

I just brough an assorted bag off temu. I can't tell if it'll fight but one of the clips looks kind of identical lol.