Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CT Deliveries Scheduled?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your info, I'm wondering and feeling the same way.
I'm a DBM, black interior, AWD, with FSD, 19" wheels, also Tow Hitch added to order (via chat) 5/2 with the original order mid Jan 2020. I was in finance mode and just waiting for VIN before Mt Kisco shutdown- and now just radio silence. No Vin in the source code either.
So wondering about that tow hitch too. I would really like the tow hitch by Aug, which is why I added it vs adding it after (have a feeling it may be a while to get the tow hitches after delivery).

I guess at worst its 8-12 weeks (that's what is on the tesla site now if you order). Here's hoping we all get a call soon.

Reactions: CTM31991
Maybe you should remove tow hitch may speed up pre order and after market is a lot less.
That's definitely something to consider. I do believe the tow hitch is delaying the delivery. Also cheaper like you mentioned do it after market. Just worried changing the order this late will cause an even longer delay. Will probably call Mt. Kisco in the AM and see what they think.

Last edited:
That's definitely something to consider. I do believe the tow hitch is delaying the delivery. Also cheaper like you mentioned do it it third party. Just worried changing the order this late will cause an even longer delay. Will probably call Mt. Kisco in the AM and see what they think.

So back on 4/21 I asked Tesla this question over email:
Quick question- does the tow hitch cause any huge delay once things get going again? Just trying to level-set my enthusiasm.
Thanks again.
With the reply from Tesla on 4/22:
We haven’t confirmed at this time, if the Tow Hitch will cause delays.
So I can't wait to hear what they tell you now.

Blue exterior, black interior, AWD, FSD, 19" wheels. Ordered in Feb. 2020; they called yesterday to set up the delivery and give me the VIN; I'll be taking delivery in Mt. Kisco on 6/3. So exciting!

Yeah, Congrats! BTW- if you are financing I've read in a lot of posts if you ask them to reduce your rates you might get 2-3 points off your loan. Just passing along what I've been reading.

Good Luck!

Finally received a phonecall from Tesla (the first initiated by Tesla and not me, lol) just now confirming my delivery date and asking if I had any questions or concerns. Looks like everything is on point and ready to go for 6/5/2020!