Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup holders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, but maybe I'm missing it. I see the post on how to add the 12v, but I don't have cup holders. That's what I'm looking for. What is the best way to add cup holders to the for rear seat passengers?

Thanks, but maybe I'm missing it. I see the post on how to add the 12v, but I don't have cup holders. That's what I'm looking for. What is the best way to add cup holders to the for rear seat passengers?
Sorry I wasn't clear, my 2015 MS didn't have cup holders, so I installed the integrated center console.

Model S Integrated Center Console

After that, I had to add the power outlet to complete the job for the back seat drivers. But the whole project started due to the lack of cup holders in the back seat.

Not the cheapest solution, but in my opinion it looks a lot better than the other options for adding storage for the front and rear seats.

Out of interest was your interior color before this retrofit? Seems to me with my gray interior this is going to put a lot of black in the front where currently there are low grey risers for the (stupid) yacht floor thing.
I've got the gray seats too and the color on the console works for me. It matches the dash and headliner and contrasts with the seat color.

I've got the gray seats too and the color on the console works for me. It matches the dash and headliner and contrasts with the seat color.
Ah Blue Metallic with Gray interior - perfect (if the MS were my car, and not my wife's) ... Thanks for the feedback. As you say, it's a lot of money for rear cup holders - but I fear it is the best solution. Any issues fitting the console?

I have the same thing in mine, but it didn't come with cup holders in the rear. Just the a.c. vents. There is an after market one that you can slip under the sliding armrests for the front, but it completely blocks the a.c. vents, and in Arizona in the 10 months of summer we have here, a.c. is way more important than any drink holder. I was hoping someone had a retro solution that wasn't the "block the vents" one.

Ah Blue Metallic with Gray interior - perfect (if the MS were my car, and not my wife's) ... Thanks for the feedback. As you say, it's a lot of money for rear cup holders - but I fear it is the best solution. Any issues fitting the console?
The price include installation at the service center, so no hassle at all. They ship it to your service center and call you when it arrives.