TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Curb rash repair

Discussion in 'New England' started by Toppatop55, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Toppatop55

Toppatop55 ~Life Is Good~

hi everyone. So I finally got my Pre-Owned Model S 85D fully loaded. My OCD won’t let me overlook the curb rash on one of the wheel. Does anyone know a good company that can repair and refinish the rims? Any and all help is welcomed.

2. tga

tga Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure Dedham uses somebody local to cleanup wheels on CPO's as needed. You might want to check with them (or Watertown) for a recommendation.

3. Toppatop55

Toppatop55 ~Life Is Good~

Call Tesla service in. Milford CT they said they can’t refer a repair shop because it’s illegal. I say BS. They just want me to buy new wheels from them

4. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

If you ever drive south, try proformance industries. Today, I just dropped off two 21" wheels for refurbishment. I've had several wheels done there before and they do an excellent job for about $250 per wheel.

PROFORMANCE INDUSTRIES, Plain Avenue, New Rochelle, NY

You'd have to leave the car or the wheels there, it's not a walk in/wait type shop.

5. speedy

speedy Member

I've used Rimpro.com for all my rims. They are in Tyngsboro, MA