Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Best Tesla Loan Rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think I am qualified to join dsu.
Anyone can join....

You just need a current member to refer you. The person that offered to do it for me started a conversation, so I don't know if I should post the name here. I've asked but haven't gotten a response yet.
This is NOT true.

I joined by just donating to one of their causes. I had donated $10 to a good cause, and that qualified be (but there was never a time they validated it. I joined to be on the up and up, but then it's also for a good cause.

Alternatively I can refer you if you think that is a requirement.... but it's not. Just PM me your full name and email.

Reactions: Corndart
DCU 65 months @ 1.49% . Direct deposit required or 1.99 without it. I did a lease buy out with them and also received the same rate 1.49.

DM me and I’ll refer
Their current rate is listed as 1.24% still. Base rate with DD is 1.49%, but then Tesla qualifies for an additional .25% discount to get you to 1.24%.

I only did DD of $350 every two weeks and it qualified me.

1637251507695.png

Reactions: Corndart
Anyone can join....

This is NOT true.

I joined by just donating to one of their causes. I had donated $10 to a good cause, and that qualified be (but there was never a time they validated it. I joined to be on the up and up, but then it's also for a good cause.

Alternatively I can refer you if you think that is a requirement.... but it's not. Just PM me your full name and email.
I thought you needed to be a member of a certain organization listed. I wouldn’t want to trouble you for a referral but I can dm for the organization you donated and if you can just put on a short explanation how you reference that on your application that is much appreciated.

Anyone can join....

This is NOT true.

It is true. There are other ways to become a member, but you merely have to get another member to refer you. No donation is required, but hey no reason not to help someone out.

It is true. There are other ways to become a member, but you merely have to get another member to refer you. No donation is required, but hey no reason not to help someone out.
Agreed... I guess I would have said "You can have another member refer you".... rather than "You just need to..." which implies a requirement.

It's all on their site:

Their current rate is listed as 1.24% still. Base rate with DD is 1.49%, but then Tesla qualifies for an additional .25% discount to get you to 1.24%.

I only did DD of $350 every two weeks and it qualified me.

View attachment 734332
Is your DD from your employer? Or you setup something from your other bank account and it qualifies?

From what I googled, seems like we need to make the employer DD to DCU, and I am hoping maybe there’s a work around to that …

Is your DD from your employer? Or you setup something from your other bank account and it qualifies?

From what I googled, seems like we need to make the employer DD to DCU, and I am hoping maybe there’s a work around to that …
I had my employer add a second bank (ABA routing/Account #) and then specified that $350 go there per pay period.

Could someone refer me to DCU? I'm getting my Model Y next year, but wanted to register and get all the paperwork ready.
I'll PM you since you can't (new TMC account).

I got approved too. That wasn't hard. Post-approval. the BofA loan officer examined all the documents (MVPA was incorrectly generated as cash which fails to add various doc/stamp fees for FL) and then incorrectly/illegally asked me to do things that violate Federal laws (BofA customer service said they would not change my foreign address either). My demo MYLR was arriving the next day so I picked Tesla financing instead and got approved in 2 mins.
Today, I found out that I needed to upload the Price Sheet and that's the MVPA. I didn't know that and uploaded this morning I don't have the final docs to sign yet. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. We will see if I receive the docs for signing tomorrow.

I didn't know the process and BOA was suppose to call to discuss the loan and that never happened. I called BOA this am and they told me. I found it and uploaded it and I wanted to them I uploaded and if they could look at it and I waited on the phone for an hour and then was told they have to transfer me to loan after where I waited another hour. I finally hung since I had the MVPA uploaded with their name in Line 5.

TIL-I need more than an approval.

Today, I found out that I needed to upload the Price Sheet and that's the MVPA. I didn't know that and uploaded this morning I don't have the final docs to sign yet. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. We will see if I receive the docs for signing tomorrow.

I didn't know the process and BOA was suppose to call to discuss the loan and that never happened. I called BOA this am and they told me. I found it and uploaded it and I wanted to them I uploaded and if they could look at it and I waited on the phone for an hour and then was told they have to transfer me to loan after where I waited another hour. I finally hung since I had the MVPA uploaded with their name in Line 5.

TIL-I need more than an approval.

Yup. Sounds like BoA.

At worst, if they don't come through in time... call your SA or chat and switch to Tesla financing. It will take a few minutes MAX and your rate will be 2.49% (BoA offered 2.29%)