Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Tesla Solar Pricing in Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla recently quoted me $2.99/W for an 11.7kW system and denied any price reduction despite my having submitted a verified quote under their value matching for $2.65/kW with identical components (Panasonic 325W, SolarEdge inverter).

Has anyone in Florida been successful getting Tesla to come down from $2.99/W since they "lowered" their standard prices? If so, what did they quote you ($/W and equipment)?

They quoted me $46,644 for 15.6kw system. They never told me what kind of panels or inverter.
Thanks @Dan123, that works out to exactly the same $2.99/W they quoted me and is to be expected for their initial quote.

What I'm trying to determine is whether anyone in this area has been successful getting them to lower their price under value matching.

Thanks @Dan123, that works out to exactly the same $2.99/W they quoted me and is to be expected for their initial quote.

What I'm trying to determine is whether anyone in this area has been successful getting them to lower their price under value matching.
I haven't tried negotiating with Tesla Energy.

I have seen pricing as low as 2.50 for per watt with SolarEdge and as low as 2.20 with SMA.