Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Baja

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, I do wonder how well those things will handle tough terrain and such.

I agree, not showing anything more than "Walking the dog"....

I am also surprised that there are any Cybertruck video or imge leaks before its official introduction?

I agree, not showing anything more than "Walking the dog"....

Yep, because....

I am also surprised that there are any Cybertruck video or imge leaks before its official introduction?

...These are not leaks, but purposeful, factory sponsored guerilla marketing campaign!
Designed to generate "buzz" around the product that "transforms it into an object of desire".

They should install chargers along the way also (maybe at the Diesel charging stations) to ensure upcoming CT owners can easily reproduce the same route and share their experiences on social media.

You seriously want to drive through rural Mexico these days?
Especially through the territory disputed between Sinaloa and Jalisco New Generation cartels?
Seriously?

Somehow, I don't think lack of chargers should be your biggest concern.

Last edited:
You seriously want to drive through rural Mexico these days?
Especially through the territory disputed between Sinaloa and Jalisco New Generation cartels?
Seriously?

Somehow, I don't think lack of chargers should be your biggest concern.

From the way things look from far, I wouldn't step my foot in neither the US nor Mexico, in the near future, if I care for my life and freedoms. Nevertheless, it is important to move things forward, and positive experiences help in that. Making Baja cool and accessible for EV offroaders sounds positive and inspiring.

Last edited:
Reactions: israndy
  • Informative
Reactions: Tiger