Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxing out the CyberTruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool video. That is a lot of weight. Any issues with handling? Any issues going up and down hills and around corners with that load? If I'm going to load that much weight in the Bed of my Truck I would want to know how it drives. It is a 32 mile ride home from Home Depot.

Last edited:
With the heavy weight does the air compressor run a lot to keep the rear of the Truck level while driving down the road? Have you noticed if the Tailgate is easily removeable? Do you think the Air Suspension and Composite Bed would hold up well over time with these types of loads if the Truck was used as a Work Truck?

With the heavy weight does the air compressor run a lot to keep the rear of the Truck level while driving down the road? Have you noticed if the Tailgate is easily removeable? Do you think the Air Suspension and Composite Bed would hold up well over time with these types of loads if the Truck was used as a Work Truck?
I did not notice the air compressor running at all beyond getting it to level. It could be just really quiet or does a great job at holding air. As far as the composite bed, I am not in love with the material so far. Now to be fair this is strictly based on touch and feel. My Ram 3500 has a spray in liner and I much prefer that setup. I’m concerned of the long term durability of the composite bed but time will tell. I haven’t messed with the tailgate yet but I do plan on doing a short video on removing it.