Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inozetek Supergloss Nardo Grey wrapped Foundation Series Cybertruck x CTM 20" fully Forged wheels on factory Goodyear Wrangler Territory RT All Terrain tires

1707010140193.png

Reactions: Lindenwood
Toyo has a new EV specific AT being released this very month.
Could be a good option.
I have a set of the AT4s on order myself but I'm told it'll be 90 days till they arrive.

We're a Toyo dealer, and they told us the 285/65/20 Open Country III EV size will likely be more than a month. 😭

All the Cybertruck replacement tires here.

I know this question is probably sacrilegious… but any pics of custom wheels with normal all terrain tires?
what do you consider to be a "normal all terrain tire."

A Nitto Recon Grappler, Falken Wildpeak, BF Goodrich K03, Toyo Open Country III, etc. is as normal as it gets when it comes to the on road off road All Terrain category.

Reactions: Suns_PSD
Why in the heck are you putting AT tires on all these large rims? To further reduce range?

AT tires have no buisness on an EV when you are running rims that are too large to have enough sidewall to drive on terrain that would justify an AT tire…

will a 17 or 18” rim fit over the brakes? It looks like there could be some space. 16.5” would be awesome.

Why in the heck are you putting AT tires on all these large rims? To further reduce range?

AT tires have no buisness on an EV when you are running rims that are too large to have enough sidewall to drive on terrain that would justify an AT tire…

will a 17 or 18” rim fit over the brakes? It looks like there could be some space. 16.5” would be awesome.

Everyone has the look they want. I recall someone saying how much people actually use trucks for what are thought to be truck things. So a truck is just another mode of transport that people like to customize. So the terrain really doesn't matter nor does the rubber.

The best you are going to do is 18" and a small piece has to be removed that is used for vibration damping. Just an allen or a torx. I also think one needs to be careful as not all 18" are equal. The barrel has to be just right.

Everyone has the look they want. I recall someone saying how much people actually use trucks for what are thought to be truck things. So a truck is just another mode of transport that people like to customize. So the terrain really doesn't matter nor does the rubber.

The best you are going to do is 18" and a small piece has to be removed that is used for vibration damping. Just an allen or a torx. I also think one needs to be careful as not all 18" are equal. The barrel has to be just right.
you're right ;)

Reactions: outdoors