Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dancing car avatars....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car avatars in the display (showing cars that are surrounding my car seem to be dancing to their own tune and jumping around... At first it was funny, now it is downright annoying.... I thought it may have been because the sensors were dirty but that's not it...
Anyone experiencing the same issue? Is there a fix?
Thanks for the feedback.
Richard

The car avatars in the display (showing cars that are surrounding my car seem to be dancing to their own tune and jumping around... At first it was funny, now it is downright annoying.... I thought it may have been because the sensors were dirty but that's not it...
Thanks for the feedback.
Richard
Your not the only one ;)

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
The dancing drives me crazy. It's got to be software. Some of the images have cars/trucks doing 360 deg. spins of vehicles that are at a dead stop. Seems hard to believe that it's a sensor issue. They never spin when the MX is underway, either.

As long as this has been going on, it seems like Tesla should have been able to shoot that particular bug long ago.

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Thanks for the feedback.
Richard
It's short sellers that have you surrounded. They're well known for changing positions in the Tesla world.
_____
Okay, seriously it is object rendering software that locates objects around you. Each version of software reduces the dancing. I now have 2019.20.4.x and the dancing has almost stopped.

• Funny
Reactions: spectrum
The dancing drives me crazy. It's got to be software. Some of the images have cars/trucks doing 360 deg. spins of vehicles that are at a dead stop. Seems hard to believe that it's a sensor issue. They never spin when the MX is underway, either.

As long as this has been going on, it seems like Tesla should have been able to shoot that particular bug long ago.
Strictly, it’s seeing the same vehicle from two cameras and not sure how to display it, is how I saw it described. So, it’s not a sensor issue, per se, but a computational one. I agree it should have been fixed by now.

Reactions: JenkinsEar