Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dark Theme

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try this as a starting point, Majerus:
Code:
/* Dark theme */

a:link, a:visited {
    color: lightgray !important;
}

.bbCodeBlock .type {
    background-color: maroon !important;
}

.bbCodeQuote .quoteContainer {
    background-color: black !important;
}

body {
}

body .muted, body a.muted, body .muted a {
}

.breadcrumb .crust a.crumb {
}

.breadcrumb .crust .arrow {
}

.breadcrumb .jumpMenuTrigger {
}

.message .messageDetails .postNumber {
}

.message .messageMeta .control {
}
.message .signature {
}

.messageList .message {
}

.messageUserBlock a.username {
}

.messageUserBlock .userTitle {
}

.messageUserInfo {
}

#pageDescription {
}

.PageNav a {
}

.pairs dt, .pairsInline dt, .pairsRows dt, .pairsColumns dt, .pairsJustified dt {
}

Thanks @brianman for all the proposed tweaks ;)

When I get a moment, I'm gonna work on developing a dark them which I'm sure will be appreciated by those who like to read in the dark.

Thanks for that. My preference is for a pitch black background whenever possible. I suspect that would not be a majority choice, but it would be great if that were an option.

Hey Danny,

Did you ever get around to this and I'm just not finding it in settings? Otherwise, this is a friendly bump :)
Yes, we had a dark theme for the older version of TMC, as well as for the current version. To change to dark theme, you can do so in your preferences here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/preferences

Or by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking on the "TMC" you see in the following image, and then selecting "TMC Dark".
screenshot-teslamotorsclub.com-2021.05.26-00_05_58.png

Our dark theme does need some work in order to improve readability, but I have just had other things that I have had to prioritize. I do intend to get it to it soon though.

Feedback is welcome.

Yes, we had a dark theme for the older version of TMC, as well as for the current version. To change to dark theme, you can do so in your preferences here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/preferences

Or by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking on the "TMC" you see in the following image, and then selecting "TMC Dark".
View attachment 666359

Our dark theme does need some work in order to improve readability, but I have just had other things that I have had to prioritize. I do intend to get it to it soon though.

Feedback is welcome.
This works awesome!! Thanks so much! I'll head back here and give feedback if I run across anything.

Reactions: shadowmike

View attachment 666359

Feedback is welcome.
Thank you so much