Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dartford Collection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

New to this group, have put a £100 deposit yesterday on an M3P. I filled in the form to complete the reservation but Dartford doesn't seem to come up as a collection point, even if i put Bluewater as my home postcodes??? Anyone else experienced this?

Hi All

New to this group, have put a £100 deposit yesterday on an M3P. I filled in the form to complete the reservation but Dartford doesn't seem to come up as a collection point, even if i put Bluewater as my home postcodes??? Anyone else experienced this?

I collected my M3 from Dartford - there is a service centre there so it isn’t likely to be disappearing any time soon.

It was a while ago for me, but I got a phone call, between order and delivery, from Tesla. They checked that all payment, exchange and collection details they had recorded were correct, so hopefully it should be an easy fix.

You may already be aware, but “soon” there will be a supercharger and service centre opening in Crawley, which may be more convenient for you if Dartford was your first choice.