Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Darwin Pro Body Kit - Rear Diffuser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,
I have my MYP on order and my current delivery date is scheduled to be delivered between April 23 - May 23rd.
I ordered it earlier this year with the Tow option, but I have decided that I am going to get the Darwin Pro Body Kit, including the Diffuser.

Darwin Pro Model Y Body Kit

1649378755157.png

1649378716037.png

For those how have this kit and also had the tow hitch option on their Ys, will having the hitch attachment under the bumper allow to the diffuser to be installed on top of it?
I don't mean a tow tongue, I realize the diffuser will go over it, I'm just wondering if anything is in the way as the Diffuser is installed.

The reason why I ask is that I don't want to change my order in fear that it is going to change the delivery date.

Has anyone had this experience?

Thanks

Hi Guys,
I have my MYP on order and my current delivery date is scheduled to be delivered between April 23 - May 23rd.
I ordered it earlier this year with the Tow option, but I have decided that I am going to get the Darwin Pro Body Kit, including the Diffuser.

Darwin Pro Model Y Body Kit

View attachment 791165
View attachment 791164

For those how have this kit and also had the tow hitch option on their Ys, will having the hitch attachment under the bumper allow to the diffuser to be installed on top of it?
I don't mean a tow tongue, I realize the diffuser will go over it, I'm just wondering if anything is in the way as the Diffuser is installed.

The reason why I ask is that I don't want to change my order in fear that it is going to change the delivery date.

Has anyone had this experience?

Thanks

Hey This post is about a year old but I'm looking at getting this kit for my Model Y,

Only issue is trying to get ahold of them. I've sent numerous emails but have gotten no reply.

Was communication, delivery, and installation pretty smooth. Parts real carbon. Fitment good?