Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ADRO Model Y Rear Diffuser Pulling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve owned the ADRO model Y kit for about a few months now and overall I’m very happy with the purchase and fitment.

Since install, the drivers side rear diffuser however has always had a gap (passengers side is flush) and now this area seems to be pulling more and more away from the bumper.

Anyone else with this kit have the same gap/issue? Any recommendations? I’m worried eventually it will look much worse.

-AD

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpeg
    IMG_1731.jpeg
    689.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 124
I’ve owned the ADRO model Y kit for about a few months now and overall I’m very happy with the purchase and fitment.

Since install, the drivers side rear diffuser however has always had a gap (passengers side is flush) and now this area seems to be pulling more and more away from the bumper.

Anyone else with this kit have the same gap/issue? Any recommendations? I’m worried eventually it will look much worse.

-AD
Need to install mud flaps to hold it into place. It's what i did to resolve same issue with a different diffuser.

To solicit community/member feedback who have installed the kit themselves (just like many other posts in this forum).
I had mine installed in December, and the shop warned me that ADRO did not have the fit quite right on the last batch of Model Y units.

I elected to go with them anyway due to long back order, and will use mud flaps will help secure it. The shop offered to fill that gap with rubber or black sealant if it bothered me (I think they did the latter but it's a little hard to see).