Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash cup holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a pair of the type that mounts to the front door handles. We don't use them often but we have had open soda cans that did not spill when we shut the doors. The cans were not very full but the cupholder didn't move very much due to being close to the door hinge (as opposed to the other end of the door, where it opens). I hope this helps.

We needed extra cup holders for when we go on trips and we have more cups than holders. And these come off their bracket when not needed, but they're not in my way so I keep them on. Had them for about a month now.

I'd like to find a cup holder that clips into the A/C dash to the left of steering wheel. I know someone makes one that connects to the door. I'm a little worried about it when the door closes.
I bought 2 of these from CCLCraft on Etsy last year. The seller contacted me to make sure I wanted two because they are made to fit the center of the dash on the passenger side. When I told him I wanted one on each side he made one that fits off center on the drivers side. We use them for holding red solo cups for snacks while driving and they work great. The snap in and out easily so I keep them in a drawer under the seat until we need them.

I bought 2 of these from CCLCraft on Etsy last year. The seller contacted me to make sure I wanted two because they are made to fit the center of the dash on the passenger side. When I told him I wanted one on each side he made one that fits off center on the drivers side. We use them for holding red solo cups for snacks while driving and they work great. The snap in and out easily so I keep them in a drawer under the seat until we need them.
Thank you for the post. I tried sending Chris a message through the link. The message failed to send. Do you happen to have an email address for him?

Thank you for the post. I tried sending Chris a message through the link. The message failed to send. Do you happen to have an email address for him?
Sorry I don't. I only ever tried contacting him through Etsy.

I just sent him a message through the conversation I had with him when I bought them and it seemed to go through. I asked him about contacting him through there or any other methods. I'll let you know about any reply I get.

Thanks CapsEngineer for the ping!

@Docfxit please let me know if you have any questions! Usually it’s best to reach out via Etsy, but since not everyone has an Etsy account, I’ve registered an account here specifically to answer any questions you guys have 😁.