Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash glare

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have pretty bad glare on my windshield coming from the shiny, textured black portion of the dash. The glare ends where the alcantera begins. Does anyone know of a dash cover made of a material that looks similar to alcantera? Preferably I would want something that only covers the shiny portion of the dashboard. If there are any other creative solutions I would love to hear those too.

I have pretty bad glare on my windshield coming from the shiny, textured black portion of the dash. The glare ends where the alcantera begins. Does anyone know of a dash cover made of a material that looks similar to alcantera? Preferably I would want something that only covers the shiny portion of the dashboard. If there are any other creative solutions I would love to hear those too.

I don’t know where to find that material, but polarized sunglasses would eliminate that particular glare.

Did you ever find a solution?

Check out RPM Tesla... they offer a lot of options and it is a great product.