Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dash Trim for Model S & X

pancakepaco

May 20, 2021
I would like to swap out my carbon fiber for wood grain dash trim in my 2018 model s. I am about to purchase a full set of woodgrain dash trim from a model X. Are the part numbers the same and will the model X dash trim fit in my model s?

Thanks.

pancakepaco

May 20, 2021
So did you do the work yourself? I have a 2017 and I want to swap out the Wood for the Carbon Fiber!!
I'm get the dash trim tomorrow. I have an appointment at Tesla on September 7 to swap out. I should have the whole set of dash trim including sliding draw, cup holders, and the other prices. I'll let you know.

pancakepaco

May 20, 2021
I had an appointment today from a third party garage. But, I wasn't sure they would be able to do it so I canceled. I really want to have Tesla change it out. So,no it has not been swapped.

pancakepaco

May 20, 2021
I haven't had a chance to swap them out yet. I had an appointment at a trusted local garage but one of the employees got covid. So, I haven't checked back in yet.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC