Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Data Junkies?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any other data junkies out there?

I purchased a Model 3 a few months ago and have been happily creating spreadsheets to track my energy usage and other things. Thought I'd share a chart. The chart is plotted over time, and each blue dot represents a time where I reset my trip data and put the numbers into the spreadsheet (at fairly random intervals). The bigger the blue dot, the more miles that were driven between data dumps. The black line is my overall average since purchasing the car. The green line represents the theoretical rated consumption. I live in Indiana which gets cold, and I do a lot of highway driving for work.

Attachments

• 2019.03.29 - Wh-Mi.pdf
    370.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Love
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
I guess I coulda just posted the image...
GetFileCopyFileHandler.jpg

On my EV... I'm also tracking how much energy (from the wall) is being put into the vehicle....not just miles/kWh that the vehicle gives me....cuz I wanna see total efficiency.
TeslaFi tracks that too because the car reports the EVSE voltage and amps, then it difference that with the kWh the battery reports was added. So you get your charging efficieny:

upload_2019-4-4_18-4-27.png

Not sure how accurate it is, but it does track it.