Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dealers Selling Used Teslas In The DFW Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Auto Centrix mainly get Tesla Lease Returns that are sent to Auction by Tesla. I got mine from them and I think all in all it was mostly a fair deal (I'm sure I overpaid some). I was really green to Tesla at the time and there were a few issues that showed up shortly after the purchase but I worked through them all. The one I was hunting for was there and it was in good shape based on what I could see. I did also buy their 3rd party extended warranty as part of the deal (pain to use with Tesla but has saved me on a few repairs already).

What I did like was the ability to at least kick the tires and test drive before I started the transaction. They are just a used car dealer though so if you have any issues right after your purchase they will politely point you to the service center (and use the extended 3rd party warranty if you purchased it).

If I had to do it again - I would probably haggle a little more on the price and look over the car a little more carefully - but I would do business with them again.
Old post, I know, but was wondering how much does their extended warranty cost? And what does it cover exactly.