Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deals on SiriusXM streaming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know SiriusXM has been discussed at length on this forum, but I wanted to see what everyone is doing with their current subscriptions? We have 2 other vehicles that I continually call in every 5-6 months to "negotiate" a new contract for the next 5-6 months of $30 per car. Since the 3 doesn't have a SiriusXM radio, we have been using the streaming service for an extra $5/mo. Now it has me thinking that I dont need the radios on the other 2 cars, and should just do the streaming. Is that possible, or do you always have to have a radio monthly fee in order to get the streaming service? What are other people doing?

I’ve got the streaming subscription for 6 bucks a month. It works great for my regular commute with zero drop outs. I had the radio subscription on the car I traded in for my 3. Canceled and went with streaming only. It sounds great in my 3. YMMV.

I called them to cancel my radio subscription and they said I could do streaming for 6 bucks. It’s good for a year. Give them a call. Let us know how you make out.

I got a $30 for 6 month deal on my Lexus- then kept calling in, for years, every 6 months saying I wanted to cancel because the price was going up so they just gave me another 6 months at $30 every time.

Pain to have to keep calling, but I wouldn't pay anywhere near full price for it.