Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dedham MA waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Dec 4 delivery scheduled at Dedham and received the following text last night.

Your Tesla is ready for delivery. Please complete outstanding Checkout items at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount in the next 48 hrs. Once complete, we can delight you with an earlier delivery to your home.“

Unfortunately everything I can fill out is already complete, I need my VIN and contract to wrap up my loan and insurance.

Wish me luck getting everything figured out today!

I have a Dec 4 delivery scheduled at Dedham and received the following text last night.

Your Tesla is ready for delivery. Please complete outstanding Checkout items at www.tesla.com/teslaaccount in the next 48 hrs. Once complete, we can delight you with an earlier delivery to your home.“

Unfortunately everything I can fill out is already complete, I need my VIN and contract to wrap up my loan and insurance.

All the best! Let us know how it goes.

Was at Dedham today and crazier than ever...zero parking....loads of staff running their butts off...Model 3s everywhere. I've never seen a car dealer this busy and it's like this everyday at Tesla Dedham.

I think they're open to home delivery as they've simply run out of space at this location.

For those having delivery anxiety, I'm picking up my 3rd Tesla from this location and even though their communication regarding deliveries is a bit discombobulated once you get the car it's smooth sailing. The car is amazing(of course!) service is super responsive etc.

I’m not sure it’s anxiety as much as overpromising and under delivering with zero communication. The only way I can get any info or even talk to someone is to go down there early in the day. I already went there yesterday and was assured my car would be delivered home today so we shall see :)

Great news for you. I have a Dec. 3rd delivery appointment and wouldn’t mind an earlier home delivery. Note: I did receive a VIN from a Tesla rep in Nevada.

I got the same text last night as well. I have an 11/27 delivery appointment, and got my VIN online around the same time. I believe I can set up my insurance now, but I can't complete my trade-in info because it is still pending appraisal. I am planning on just selling it to carmax this weekend, but I can't even cancel the appraisal.

I might not hate a home delivery, it would save me a trip to Dedham and home during rush hour, and if it helps with/I can avoid the craziness at the SC it might be worth it.

I might not hate a home delivery, it would save me a trip to Dedham and home during rush hour, and if it helps with/I can avoid the craziness at the SC it might be worth it.

I've been waiting for a home delivery for nearly 3 weeks now. You don't want a home delivery if you can pick it up - some of us who live across the border have no choice. If we don't get our car today, it will have been 3 weeks since we sent full payment. Was told they will deliver today, but I've had empty promises from Tesla before when getting my Model X.

Reactions: sraatc17
I've been waiting for a home delivery for nearly 3 weeks now. You don't want a home delivery if you can pick it up - some of us who live across the border have no choice. If we don't get our car today, it will have been 3 weeks since we sent full payment. Was told they will deliver today, but I've had empty promises from Tesla before when getting my Model X.

Is yours still in that lot in RI the whole time? I wonder if they are keeping the cars charged at all. 3 weeks is a long time after all the travel of getting here.

Ours has been in Dedham since late October. No idea if they keep them charged or not. My Model X I think arrived with 50% battery, but it did not sit in the lot that long either.

oh man, maybe you should have just gone to Mt. Kisco?.....yeah it is a mess for us in NH for sure. Luckily I'll be down there for the holiday anyhow, just 15 minutes from Tesla, so dumb luck delivery when I'm in the area anyhow....

oh man, maybe you should have just gone to Mt. Kisco?.....yeah it is a mess for us in NH for sure. Luckily I'll be down there for the holiday anyhow, just 15 minutes from Tesla, so dumb luck delivery when I'm in the area anyhow....

Unfortunately, I did not even get a choice. We were notified our car was built, and en-route to Deadham. If I had gotten a choice I'd have happily picked up at Mt. Kisco.

Valid, I still need to set up insurance since I just got my VIN, and probably need some time to do that with the holiday anyhow. I'll leave my appointment intact for Tuesday if possible and save the home delivery driver to hopefully get your car reroute to you! Good Luck!

I got the same text last night as well. I have an 11/27 delivery appointment, and got my VIN online around the same time. I believe I can set up my insurance now, but I can't complete my trade-in info because it is still pending appraisal. I am planning on just selling it to carmax this weekend, but I can't even cancel the appraisal.

I got an email late last night too but just saying: Delivery Appointment Confirmation, November 23, 2018, 5:00pm. Also it was saying to complete registration, drivers license and trade in preferences and payment method. I have already completed these awhile ago.

I hope they deliver on the appointment.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Aieukl378
Does anyone know if they call to give you a heads up on home delivery or they just show up? I was told by service my car is in Dedham getting snow tires but haven’t heard anything on delivery yet.
You'll get a call or text message from the person that's delivering it first when they leave Dedham with an ETA and then when they're a couple minutes away. My guy called once he was in my driveway, though.