Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Center Console Organizer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2 year old center console organizer insert. I replaced it with the Icbeamer insert with cupholders as it was deeper and provided more storage. I returned it because the cup holder dividers were too tall (very slight) and the friction fit was not up to par.

Does anyone know of another solution? Possible opportunity for 3d printable version?
Icbeamer.jpg
Icbeamer.jpg
shallow.jpg

Thanks

It was my understanding that 3D printed devices can't get wet. The moisture breaks down the filament. Our local libraries offer free 3D printing and the organizers point out that 3D printed vases can't be filled with water, so I don't think 3D printed cupholders will last very long...but I haven't tried it myself.

Jughead135 - I liked the depth and length of the Icbeamer cupholder version, but I had to remove the cupholder divider below and the tray slid when the drawer was opened and closed. Does yours fit over the dividers and is the friction fit sufficient?

r1200gs4ok - does the TapTes tray fit over the dividers? I already have a 3d printed wireless charger. The non charger version of the TapTes version looks considerably shorter.

Anyone have an inexpensive Ebay deep organizer that fits over the dividers and stays in place when the drawer is opened/closed? Preferably a long tray like the Icbeamer (you can see the curve cutout area is longer like the TapTes charger version).

Thanks

Jughead135 - I liked the depth and length of the Icbeamer cupholder version, but I had to remove the cupholder divider below and the tray slid when the drawer was opened and closed. Does yours fit over the dividers and is the friction fit sufficient?

It fits over the dividers/useless “cup holders”—but, I promptly pulled them out, since I find the space below to be far more useful as a large bin.

It came with some sort of thick tape applied to each side (visible in the Amazon pics) to provide friction. I find it’s just right: doesn’t slide around at all when installed, but easy/simple to remove & replace for access below. You might try some padded tape on the one(s) you already have, if sliding is the only part you’re unhappy with.

r1200gs4ok - does the TapTes tray fit over the dividers? I already have a 3d printed wireless charger. The non charger version of the TapTes version looks considerably shorter.

Anyone have an inexpensive Ebay deep organizer that fits over the dividers and stays in place when the drawer is opened/closed? Preferably a long tray like the Icbeamer (you can see the curve cutout area is longer like the TapTes charger version).

Thanks
I’ll check on that.....I am not sure if I just laid them in the bottom....but I can tell you this , it fits like a glove....and the post stop the top from going into can drink cup or can

There are Model 3 3D printer deep center console organizers without the cup holders : Tesla Model 3 center console tray bin storage by jonco223

I would like to gain more storage with an Icbeamer type design that:
  • does not have cup holders
  • maximizes depth yet still allows for OEM dividers installed below. At least one divider is needed or items slide below the USB/12V accessory area.
  • utilizes the front portion of the console with a lesser depth (side is cut out)
The request is really for my wife who can't get over the lack of door pockets. I suspect there are others that would appreciate additional cabin storage.

Thanks!

model 3.jpg

********************************************************************************************************

desired4.png