Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delete p

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck with the sale.. I just recently bought my CPO, or this would be a perfect fit.
Are you the original owner?
Does the warranty transfer to the next owner?

Sorry just curious as you have a great deal. Do you know if the warranty can be extended as well?

A few more technical questions that might help you sale/clarify.

Do you have the new TPMS? ( you can see all 4 tire pressures on the car?)

Do you have the LTE or 3G radio?

Which 19" rims and what tread is on the tires?

I see alot of people ask what the current charge to is as well.

Again I would love this car so I hope someone else takes advantage of this information.

Best of luck from Texas

Thanks for the reply! I'm the original owner, warranty can transfer over with just a call to tesla. I believe the warranty cannot be extended past 100k. But it is upgraded to 4G, and it has the new TPMS. Not sure the tread, but I usually get 25k out of my tires and I'm currently at 12k on them. Current charge goes to 250 miles when max new was 253.

Great options, does it have the Sub Zero and High Power Second Charger?

The Plus handling package is what really sets it apart.

As close as I can tell, this is what is out there that is a CPO and it is 96,500
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H23EFP63110 | Tesla

Just to verify this is a accident free car and is not a salvage title.

I would love to see some pictures, I almost want to trade my CPO in for it, but I value my marriage.. ha ha..

Have a great night.
Richard

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4
As close as I can tell, this is what is out there that is a CPO and it is 96,500
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H23EFP63110 | Tesla

Having just bought a P85D, the current market is between $80k and $90k for a good, low mileage example.

Looks like it does not have Pano roof, cold weather package or 21" rims.

But otherwise this car with high mileage at $70k sounds like a great deal.

(if it had pano roof and cold weather, I'd be kicking myself pretty hard right now).

• Informative
Reactions: RichardD
Having just bought a P85D, the current market is between $80k and $90k for a good, low mileage example.

Looks like it does not have Pano roof, cold weather package or 21" rims.

But otherwise this car with high mileage at $70k sounds like a great deal.

(if it had pano roof and cold weather, I'd be kicking myself pretty hard right now).
Coming from you @HankLloydRight that says alot.

Looking forward to pictures.

P85D's are the best Tesla in my mind and if you can find one with the + suspension you have found a magical golden unicorn.

Agreed. The + suspension is really special.

I can't wait until Tesla allows battery upgrades and I can turn my P85D(+) into a P100D(+). That will really be something special!

Or if I didn't care about the warranty, have "someone" do it for me now.

Agreed. The + suspension is really special.

I can't wait until Tesla allows battery upgrades and I can turn my P85D(+) into a P100D(+). That will really be something special!

Or if I didn't care about the warranty, have "someone" do it for me now.

So what would the value of a magical unicorn, clean, first edition, p85dl+ suspension car be worth with, um, 25k miles say? ;)