Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery and Payment Process

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Got assigned my VIN recently for M3 SR to deliver Middle of January. I have all my tasks complete except making final payment. I am a little nervous about making payment prior to seeing the car etc. I know i need to make payment prior to delivery day. I am collecting the car. Is it usual or standard to make a payment / transfer on the day or how do Tesla Ireland deal with this?.

Can I do it through the app after inspecting the vehicle?

Thanks

Solution
In the US, these things are state dependent, and what we experience in the US has little to do with what someone might experience internationally. You probably should re post this in the UK and Ireland subforum, in any specific threads they have there about vehicle delivery, shipping, etc.
In the US, these things are state dependent, and what we experience in the US has little to do with what someone might experience internationally. You probably should re post this in the UK and Ireland subforum, in any specific threads they have there about vehicle delivery, shipping, etc.

Upvote 0
Solution