Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery date soon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
97CF3CA8-4BAE-4D99-BBF9-DB5BF88830F8.jpeg

My delivery date is Friday.
How to pay the $20?
Check from my bank
Driving license
Insurance..... What else i nees to take for delivery.

Anything nees to do before delivery.. really excited as getting close.

View attachment 689052
My delivery date is Friday.
How to pay the $20?
Check from my bank
Driving license
Insurance..... What else i nees to take for delivery.

Anything nees to do before delivery.. really excited as getting close.
I think you pay by ACH, meaning you can transfer the money from your bank. Other people have said they gave a personal check or cashier's check. Moreso, how are you only paying $20 as a down payment? Was that by choice or did you just try and finance the whole price of the car?

I think you pay by ACH, meaning you can transfer the money from your bank. Other people have said they gave a personal check or cashier's check. Moreso, how are you only paying $20 as a down payment? Was that by choice or did you just try and finance the whole price of the car?
Initially i selected cash payment. I requested loan from DCU for 57216.95, when I asked tesla to convert to finance, they added additional 20, and they said, that is extra for financing from 3rd party, and I have to pay it.

so you think if I take a personal check, i should be good to go right?

Initially i selected cash payment. I requested loan from DCU for 57216.95, when I asked tesla to convert to finance, they added additional 20, and they said, that is extra for financing from 3rd party, and I have to pay it.

so you think if I take a personal check, i should be good to go right?
That's what I heard, but your best bet would be to call your SA or any SA for that matter. That should be a simple enough question for any Tesla Sales associate to answer. Too bad they can't give any info on deliveries! =) Good luck and post pics of the car later!

I'm tempted to just bring a big bag of cash and let them deal with it

When I bought the civic, I put the max $2000 on a card (to get miles) and brought the rest the next day in cash. What was funny was that I actually made them give me change too. It was only a nickel, but hey, it's the principle that counts right?

$18,000 for that car. I could buy THREE of them for what the Y is costing me 🤬