Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery in Oklahoma City

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered a new Model 3 and was surprised when the web service said delivery was not available to my address. I am in the OKC metro area, and expected with a Gallery marking some sort of official presence in town that deliveries would be possible. Have other OKC owners been able to get delivery? If so, perhaps my address is just "too far out" (I do live quite a ways north). Is it possible to request the car be delivered to a different address in town?

Reactions: L3X1
I live near Tulsa and picked up my model Y in Kansas City in March. You can thank the dealership network and their lobbying groups for blocking direct sales in Oklahoma
I am scheduled to pick up in KC also. weird Texas rules make it nearly impossible for Arkansas folks to pickup in Texas, so I need to travel 475 miles. Can you describe the delivery experience in KC? What I should expect, etc?

Delivery was excellent. I had no trade as I sold prior car to friend. Rented a car from Enterprise and dropped off in KC only a block or two from delivery center. Checked out vehicle which they opened and signed off on paperwork and app. Only at delivery center for about 45 mins then drove it back home.