Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Now 7-11 Weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hasn't the consensus been order by Sept 9th or so to 'guarantee' getting your vehicle by end of September....I think this just proves that. As now all new orders will be "last to fill" and they will fill all previous orders, and a few will trickle in, but ultimately, by end of December now....

Hasn't the consensus been order by Sept 9th or so to 'guarantee' getting your vehicle by end of September....I think this just proves that. As now all new orders will be "last to fill" and they will fill all previous orders, and a few will trickle in, but ultimately, by end of December now....

I’m curious what is causing the delays if they aren’t shipping them overseas. Is the line(s) they make them on being shut down? I wonder if the same thing happened at the end of quarter 2?

I’m curious what is causing the delays if they aren’t shipping them overseas. Is the line(s) they make them on being shut down? I wonder if the same thing happened at the end of quarter 2?
What Delay? maybe they just changed it to not disappoint anyone? This is rumorville, so maybe the day was YESTERDAY was the cutoff date. All I am saying is this is within the idea that sometime in early september there was going to be a cutoff date, and maybe that date hit already.

I can make 400 Model Y's a day, I have 80,000 to make, and I have to have these all out by September 27th. That gives me TODAY to do it all.....speculation and fake numbers but thats the point....

What Delay? maybe they just changed it to not disappoint anyone? This is rumorville, so maybe the day was YESTERDAY was the cutoff date. All I am saying is this is within the idea that sometime in early september there was going to be a cutoff date, and maybe that date hit already.

I can make 400 Model Y's a day, I have 80,000 to make, and I have to have these all out by September 27th. That gives me TODAY to do it all.....speculation and fake numbers but thats the point....

You got to the root of the problem. The information and lack of transparency from Tesla on the status of our vehicles leads us all to rely on speculation.

You got to the root of the problem. The information and lack of transparency from Tesla on the status of our vehicles leads us all to rely on speculation.
I am merely playing devils advocate, they are being transparent, they are telling you the time frame is now 7-11weeks....as a business they don't have to tell you WHY its this long, but they are telling you itll take longer....what information are they not providing?

I was talking to my SA on Saturday (9/5) regarding my order that I had made on 9/3 that they were told 9/5 was the cutoff date for end of quarter delivery.