Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Poll... How long from Deposit to actual Arrival of your car?

For those who had shipped..How long did it take you to get car from the day you put down deposit?

• Less than a week

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 1-2 weeks

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • 2-3 weeks

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3-4 weeks

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • > 1 month but < 2 months

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • More than 2 months

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you cx'd your original order and re-ordered to take advantage of the pricing and Ludicrous upgrade, I would think the 7 day resets. I think the 7-day cancellation is based on order, so when you get a new RN, it is separate from the prior order that was cancelled. I know the anticipation, I per-ordered my X in 2014 went to the reveal in December 2016 and finally ordered in February of 2017.

I would guess there is a backlog for the new motor/FSD/suspension S and X. I would have ordered a Performance S, but just like my X, could not justify $20,000 for the upgrade. I suspect we are not alone, and a number of owners who were thinking of replacement or adding, this timing is way TOO GOOD. Hang in there.

I didn't cancel, only Edit Design. Same RN. Day 10 and counting now.

Kind of assuming now Tesla had trouble bringing up the modified production line and they are 1+ weeks behind. Because it's Tesla.