Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last Thursday, I got a text from Tesla telling me my Y is on its way to the Tyson's VA pickup center and to schedule a delivery appointment. After I scheduled it (the 27th), they said I would need to bring proof of car insurance for the Model Y. That is less than two weeks away, but the web page still says generating contract. So will they give me the VIN soon? There is one in the source code, but that is the second one I've seen in the source code and not sure about it over the past few weeks, but it has stayed there for a week or so now.

Also, assuming it is in the one source code, should I be concerned about a VIN 0090xx since others are getting much higher ones? I had heard Tesla skips around to not let on how many have been produced.

LR AWD, Blue Exterior, Black Interior, Gemini wheels, no FSD (at purchase). Ordered Jan 15h, 2020.

See in your sig that your 3 has Full PPF, where did you get that one? I've heard that the Y is prone to rock chips coming off the front tire hitting the lines near the rear tire.