Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery status warning on tesla loaner vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, my car is in for service so they game me a loaner Mode 3 for a couple of days. The car is constantly saying the same warning “Delivery status—Not Started Delivery status” (photo below). I’m just curious on what it means, and how I may be able to remove it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 314
Is this your car in service (which you shouldnt be trying to remotely access while they are working on it) or the loaner vehicle, which tesla owns and may have slated to deliver to someone later, so that message should be ignored in that case as well?

I have a loaner with same message, plus a message about a scheduled service in another state from 2020. And it is 2023 now.. and of course the alert message of max speed set to 85 mph. So the screen is scrolling between all three messages all the time, kind of distracting and could lead to alert fatigue where you don’t pay attention and could actually ignore a real alert issue. I went into service mode to see if I could clear the two extra alerts, and was not able to find the acknowledgment setting. I would leave the 85 mph as I see that could be good to know.

Hello, my car is in for service so they game me a loaner Mode 3 for a couple of days. The car is constantly saying the same warning “Delivery status—Not Started Delivery status” (photo below). I’m just curious on what it means, and how I may be able to remove it.
Tesla does not supply a loaner vehicle. it does not have a rental vehicle program for service or does it offer a courtesy shuttle either. At least this is the case in Santa Barbara, CA. This makes it really nice when one drives 150 or miles to the service center. There are motels available as well as Lyft service.