Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DELIVERY THIS WEEK in SAN DIEGO! Tesla Model 3 - SR, RWD, White w/ Black Interior - Drive it off the lot!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATED DATE! Ordered this forever ago. While waiting, I fell in love with a different car and ordered that one. Considering I've been waiting NINE MONTHS for the Tesla, I kept the reservation. I'm willing to jump through the reservation/co-registration hoops to transfer the car. You'll get it THIS WEEK for an ALL IN (price, destination, sales tax, registration, order fee) price off $52,360, which is actually $310 less than what you would pay if you ordered today and waited. Pick up location is San Diego, CA. Feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected].

49F565DB-626A-41FB-8AB7-1DC163970E0B.jpeg

I bought this 2022 Kia EV6 in June of last year. I really liked it - very nice car. But during the very short 6 months I owned it, I always regretted not purchasing a Tesla. I corrected that mistake at the end of December traded this for a Model 3. I have not regretted that decision!