Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up MY in Orlando ordered on 4/6 today, 5/1. Everything went smoothly, they were extremely busy and it took 2 hours before we drove away. Fit and finish were close to perfect, only blemish was a slight orange dot on the hood that appeared to be under the clear coat. Every panel, every gap, all the trim and gaskets were perfect. I decided to ignore the slight orange dot (size of a sharp pencil point) because I was leaving Tesla going straight to Supreme Wraps to get a full front PPF, as well as rocker panels and rear bumper PPF. Figured it wasn’t worth the hassle of leaving the vehicle there for an insignificant blemish and taking the chance of later driving around without the PPF installed which could lead to bigger issues. Almost forgot, the passenger door handle was slightly recessed so I made an appointment for Mobil Service to come to my home on 5/7 to fix it. My wife wanted to ignore it since it was only slightly recessed but I figured they could easily align it with the door panel.

The drive to Supreme Wraps was about 13 miles from Orlando Tesla and the car was an absolute dream to drive. Never knew that driving could be so much fun; it felt almost as good as my first car drive 50 some odd years ago just after getting my license in Brooklyn, NY. In fact, it felt even better than what I remember from that day eons ago. Now the car resides at Supreme Wraps until next Wednesday or Thursday while they wrap it with PPF and install front window tint and windshield clear heat repellent tint. Boy, do I miss MY already!!!!