Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denison to Van Buren with Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning a road trip to Arkansas soon.
I live in Frisco Texas, can I charge at Denison TX then drive to Van Buren super charger? And then LowellAR?
My car is 2017 model x 100d with 267 Mille range right now

I recently did something similar. I drove my MY LR from a hotel in Norman, OK, where I charged to 100% using a destination charger, to the Van Buren Supercharger. I drove no more than 5 mph above the speed limit, and went slow through some construction, and I arrived with 16% SOC remaining. I planned to stay at that hotel because the Oklahoma City Supercharger is further away, on the west side of town.

I quickly checked ABRP with a 2012-2018 MS 100D selected as the car, and it thinks you could make both the route I drove, and also the route you are planning--your route is just a few miles longer.

Good luck; I think you'll be fine.

Upvote 0
I recently did something similar. I drove my MY LR from a hotel in Norman, OK, where I charged to 100% using a destination charger, to the Van Buren Supercharger. I drove no more than 5 mph above the speed limit, and went slow through some construction, and I arrived with 16% SOC remaining. I planned to stay at that hotel because the Oklahoma City Supercharger is further away, on the west side of town.

I quickly checked ABRP with a 2012-2018 MS 100D selected as the car, and it thinks you could make both the route I drove, and also the route you are planning--your route is just a few miles longer.

Good luck; I think you'll be fine.
Tesla is super unpredictable, not sure if it will work

• Funny
Reactions: ChrisC
Upvote 0