Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_5806.jpg

For sale Sold [DENVER] Model S Refresh 21" Arachnids/OEM PS4 Tires/TPMS

Sold
$2,500.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this marketplace listing

Details

Set of four 21" Arachnids with OEM Pilot Sport 4S tires in original staggered sizes (265/35/21 front, 295/30/21 rear). Includes TPMS.

Never curbed or hit, no signs of uneven wear. Only getting rid of as I went with aftermarket wheels.

Don't have tread tool but the tires have ~5K miles on them (winter tires used Oct-May each year). We all know the treadlife on the Pilot Sport 4S isn't phenomenal, so I'm pricing as if the tires are generally a throw-in to the deal.

(see pictures for unscientific penny comparison - TMC only allows 6 photos at a time but I can send photos of the other treads/penny comparison)

Denver area pick-up preferred but willing to ship at buyer's expense.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are these still available? Too bad you’re all the way in Denver. Can you also quote shipping to 10950 please?

Thanks!
Hi there - thanks for taking a look! Yes, still available.

Prelim from UPS for shipping comes out to ~$476.32 for UPS Ground (could end up being slightly less - they quoted me based on an estimated weight, had them estimate a little high).

FedEx estimate comes out fairly similar - ~$497. I don’t have a huge preference on my end (maybe I lean UPS) but offering both up because I know it can vary from region on who’s preferred.

Edit to add: I’ve never actually done it this way but a neighbor just told me that I might be able to have Discount Tire ship them (ie I drop them off at a store, they ship to a store near you) and it could be cheaper. Let me know if you want me to ask about this route - not sure if you have one near you or if they still offer this service but willing to check.

Last edited: