Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination, cool.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife’s Model Y looking cool at the El Paso, TX, Home 2 Suites Airport destination charger. About to head home to Gilbert, AZ.
4FDF20C4-8E82-486B-8EB4-85B3EFADE54C.jpeg

My wife’s Model Y looking cool at the El Paso, TX, Home 2 Suites Airport destination charger. About to head home to Gilbert, AZ.
Nice picture!!! I like the wheels color matching your shirt in your avatar....

We need more of those destination chargers, I imagine this made you decide staying at this location.

Kind of win-win situation. The hotel should include your picture in their web page.

Last edited:
Reactions: adayley
Nice picture!!! I like the wheels color matching your shirt in your avatar....

We need more of those destination chargers, I imagine this made you decide staying at this location.

Kind of win-win situation. The hotel should include your picture in their web page.

Yes, we only considered hotels that had chargers. El Paso has one Supercharger station and it is way on the west side of the city. There are other charger networks in town but, why not just charge at the hotel over night?

I did my first destination on my recent 1200 miles road trip. Loved it. Pulled in at 10%, plugged into a 40? amp 240 charger... woke up to it at 95%. Topped it off to 100% over breakfast and away I went.

Not only did it save 1 super charge, it gave me an extra 100 -> 10 charge segment to my trip (in addition to the one from my house)...

Reactions: adayley