Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Determining Delivery Date - Home Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have delivery to my home scheduled for 12/31. With the low chance and hope of Biden’s tax credit being passed, I’m trying to determine the actual delivery date.

People have 24 hours from time vehicle is parked on their driveway to take delivery. Would the delivery/purchase date be the date the car was parked on the driveway, the date the person accepted delivery, or a different date such as the date payment was made?

I have delivery to my home scheduled for 12/31. With the low chance and hope of Biden’s tax credit being passed, I’m trying to determine the actual delivery date.

People have 24 hours from time vehicle is parked on their driveway to take delivery. Would the delivery/purchase date be the date the car was parked on the driveway, the date the person accepted delivery, or a different date such as the date payment was made?
Technically when they have delivered the car to your driveway and paid for it, you owned. An App "accept" is only to open it the first time. But as always YMMV.