Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DFW Tinting/PPF/Ceramic Cost 2023 MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 MYP Black/Black - Took delivery two weeks ago from Tesla Plano.
I received pricing from a local shop in Garland, TX, and wanted to ask if the quote for the service listed below is reasonable for the DFW area.

XPEL Ultimate Plus complete front-end PPF: $1750. (10 years warranty)
XPEL Fusion ceramic coating with Multistep paint correction and detail: $2195. (4 years warranty)
XR Plus tint is $1000 with the sides, rear windows, and full front windshield: $900. (Lifetime warranty)

The total before tax is $4846.
With tax is $5,245.80

I would appreciate any insight.
Thank you.

Reactions: Premiertint
Thank you David for sharing the price and the details . Are you satisfied with the work they did on your car ?

How long did you have to keep the car in the shop for all the above work ?

This shop is like 60 miles from my home, so was wondering if I can get my car the same day.

Thanks in advance.

Update: I picked up my 2023 MYP from Tritek Window Tinting yesterday and am delighted with the results and quality of work from the installers there. I had the entire front of the car Xpel PPF done and Xpel Ceramic windows tinted (windshield, four side windows, rear window). The shop was super busy when I came by; there were 4 to 5 other Teslas (2 Model Ys). David, the company's President, took his time to take me to my car and did a complete walkthrough of his installer's work to ensure it was satisfactory. Afterward, I received my Xpel warranty paper works, a Lifetime warranty for the Xpel Ceramic XR Plus film, and a 10-Years Warranty for the Xpel Ultimate Plus film. The lead staff at Tritek, James and George, went above and beyond the work order and installed the Rally Armor mud flaps and other additional requests at no additional charge.
IMG-9321.jpg

Reactions: fredzos
Thank you David for sharing the price and the details . Are you satisfied with the work they did on your car ?

How long did you have to keep the car in the shop for all the above work ?

This shop is like 60 miles from my home, so was wondering if I can get my car the same day.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for slow response.
Yes, satisfied with their work. They kept my car 2 days for all the work.

I pick my new MYP up on Saturday and dropping it off on Sunday for the full front PPF and all around tint (includes the panoramic roof but not the windshield). I’m using a Ceramic Pro Elite shop here near Fort Hood, Texas which uses the Kavacha brand for PPF and tint. He’s charging me $2400 and needs it for a day or two. The owner sounds like a great guy and they get great reviews so I’m really looking forward to it.

Reactions: freed0m