Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla really lay off their entire Supercharger staff

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah ok. Thanks. I saw an article that indicated only 7 locations had been built in two years. I suspect at best they’ll double that in the next 8 months.

It depends on how fast they can get full approval and the money.

Maine has had 2 rounds awarded, plus some destination DCFC pairs awarded already. Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Mexico, Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Indiana have all given at least provisional awards. I may have missed some.

Reactions: Webeevdrivers
Honestly, I think these people should just be fired. I had requested so many times to have a supercharger added on our interstate 89 in New Hampshire from Manchester NH to West Lebanon NH.

You know, there will be a point in time when your excitement dwindles when nobody responds. People loosing jobs is not good since it's their well-being. But, usually, it doesn't happen instantly. Just like hope, it just dwindles over time and lead you to despair.

In my opinion, they deserve to be fired for not adding the supercharger on this specific segment of interstate, but, happily added more on I-93 from Massachusetts. No matter how much people cried for it to be added to I-89. Fire them all, and hire new ones, please. Maybe that will make a difference.

Not an American so not sure how this works. Polls indicate that the republicans will be elected this time around. Will the NEVI money just disappear when that happens?

Thanks.
The polls have been highly unreliable for the last six years. They keep predicting GOP wins, and the GOP keeps losing. The Corporate Media™ and polling companies have a financial interest in claiming the elections are tight, or flat out favoring the political Right. The GOP is not a lock in the next election. My major concern is that they will lose and violently oppose losing as they did in 2021, except on a grander scale.

Reactions: Webeevdrivers
Honestly, I think these people should just be fired. I had requested so many times to have a supercharger added on our interstate 89 in New Hampshire from Manchester NH to West Lebanon NH. [...]

In my opinion, they deserve to be fired for not adding the supercharger on this specific segment of interstate, but, happily added more on I-93 from Massachusetts. No matter how much people cried for it to be added to I-89. Fire them all, and hire new ones, please. Maybe that will make a difference.
You want them to be fired because they didn't put a supercharger where you wanted, they didn't spend a million dollars on your whim? There are lots of places that need superchargers, Tesla and all big companies have to trade off. It's not like Tesla has already built them in all the places that might need one, there are priorities.

You want them to be fired because they didn't put a supercharger where you wanted, they didn't spend a million dollars on your whim? There are lots of places that need superchargers, Tesla and all big companies have to trade off. It's not like Tesla has already built them in all the places that might need one, there are priorities.
Perhaps he wrote it tongue in cheek 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: cmaster