TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

did your model 3 come with free mud flaps from Tesla?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by coolmanfever, Dec 28, 2019.

1. coolmanfever

coolmanfever Member

Hello all

I took delivery of my SR+ on Tuesday this week. But the car did not come with mud flaps. After some research, I found online that Tesla is offering free mud flaps in new All weather protection kits for all Canadian Tesla owners except in BC.

I wonder if anyone went back to service and end up getting the all weather protection kits and mud flaps installed easily?

For those who receive delivery this month, did you have mud flaps installed?

Thank you.

2. malou

malou Member