Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Diet for crash test dummies (and anyone else):

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MXLRplus

Mar 11, 2020
Eastvale, CA
I'm a train wreck, well, everything but a train. My doctor said to get more collagen in my diet. "What is collagen?", he replied "a protein found in Jello, whole chicken, whole fish, etc."

Jello? Eh... Sure I can eat that, but not with all that sugar. So sugar-free it is. And I now feel much better and dropped my weight down to my active racing days. I don't even keep my walker and cane at my bedside anymore and can easily fit into my old leathers and firesuit.

The Old Racer Diet:

1) You must eat 2 quarts (prepared, that is two boxes) of sugar-free Jello each and every day. But you can eat more if you wish and the weight will come off faster. Every time you feel hungry eat some. Get a sauce pan that pours, and has graduations on it will make your life easier like: https://www.amazon.com/AVACRAFT-Stainless-Saucepan-Ergonomic-Multipurpose/dp/B07286QLRQ/ . I use Red Solo Cups so I can pretend I'm partying. Make two boxes at a time, and that's 6 Solo cups. You can put SOME fruit in it, but don't get crazy, and don't use fresh pineapple or other bromelain fruit unless you like drinking Jello. Bromelain breaks down gelatin.

2) You can have a piece of fruit for breakfast, and a TV dinner for lunch (pick a balanced meal). And of course some Jello.

3) You can have one nice dinner a week, whatever you like. The rest of your dinners will have fish or chicken w/skin as the main course, and easy on the starches. You can have starches (bread, rice, corn, etc) but don't go crazy with them. Make sure you have some fat in the diet, but don't go crazy.

And of course exercise, especially now. Your heart and lungs need to stay healthy to fight off viruses. A possible side effect of this diet is my joints are now better than they have been in 10 years. Was it the 50+ lbs :eek: of weight loss? Was it the gelatin? I don't know, nor care.

I have read many forums and I have noticed that many people misunderstand the term diet and think that if they are on a diet then they should give up all food and drink only water. This is stupid and I am happy when I read comments and articles written by mentally healthy people who understand that diet simply means choosing the right amount and the necessary combination for your body. In this way, we do not have to give up any food, but we simply have to learn how to manage it correctly with the combinations we choose and of course the quantity of each product.
Since I am a dietitian I have been using a program that helps me a lot for a long time, I can leave the link here How to Order Keto at Taco Bell for a Low Carb Diet - Modern Fit. I hope it will help you too

• Informative
Reactions: MXLRplus