Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Different wireless charging pads?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I was looking around to see if any of the various wireless charging pads were on sale for black friday. There is.....a LOT of variation in prices, but I can't really tell if there's any variation in features/quality.

Jeda's wireless charging pad is $99 (Jeda Wireless Pad | Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger)
Tesla's is $125 Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger
TapTes is $33.99 (which...if these are all pretty much the same product, then this one is a total steal) TapTes Wireless Charging Pad for Tesla Model 3
Nomad is $99.95 Nomad Model 3 Qi Charging Dock

Is there any significant difference between all these? I know Jeda seems to allow horizontal/vertical placement which I guess is a slightly improved feature over the others, but not worth a $60 increase over the TapTes.

Anyone have any opinions on these?

Moderator note: there are multiple threads about the various wireless charging pads you listed. So this thread is a duplicate, and has been locked. Please use the search function at the upper right on every TMC forum page to search for those product names and you will find hundreds of opinions and comments. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.