Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless charging a Pixel 7 Pro in a 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance. Shortly after purchase I bought the Jeda Wireless Charging Pad V2, which worked great for my Google Pixel 4 XL phones. I recently upgraded to the new Pixel 7 Pro and these don't work with my Jeda charging pad. They barely fit on the pad, you can't close the cover, and they wouldn't charge. I did manage to remove the thin Google case I got with the phone and get the phone to charge in the sideways position, but this isn't feasible long term.

Question is, I'm now looking for a wireless charging pad for my 2019 Model 3 that will support the Pixel 7 Pro. I know Jeda has a V4 version of their charging pad, but I can't find any confirmation it works with the Pixel 7 Pro. So I'm asking for any feedback or suggestions, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
David

I dont have an answer for what works, but I would suggest you not consider jeda. I have the V4, not that impressed with it, and most of the other recent feedback about Jeda is pretty negative as well. I know I wont be buying anything from them in the future.

I have a 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance. Shortly after purchase I bought the Jeda Wireless Charging Pad V2, which worked great for my Google Pixel 4 XL phones. I recently upgraded to the new Pixel 7 Pro and these don't work with my Jeda charging pad. They barely fit on the pad, you can't close the cover, and they wouldn't charge. I did manage to remove the thin Google case I got with the phone and get the phone to charge in the sideways position, but this isn't feasible long term.

Question is, I'm now looking for a wireless charging pad for my 2019 Model 3 that will support the Pixel 7 Pro. I know Jeda has a V4 version of their charging pad, but I can't find any confirmation it works with the Pixel 7 Pro. So I'm asking for any feedback or suggestions, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
David
I have a similar problem. 2019 long range dual motor model 3. I think I bought the Jeda V2 wireless pad as well years ago. I had to remove the upper lid to my model 3 center console to make my pixel 7 Pro fit with a case and it will charge but very poorly. A stranger situation that I have and had with my pixel 5 prior to this is that when it's on that charging pad there are phantom touches that hit the screen and will on occasion interact with my podcast widget on the lock screen and dismiss and remove all downloaded podcasts if it's allowed to keep poking around. I've watched this happen by launching the calculator app and putting it on the Jeda pad and I can see the different areas of the touch screen that are getting touched. Phone was never dirty and can't explain how this happens on that charge pad with two different models of phone but not on other nearly upright charge pads that I have and use in other places. At any rate, sorry to hijack your post but I'm very curious what people find that works and may not cause any of that phantom touching.

I dont have an answer for what works, but I would suggest you not consider jeda. I have the V4, not that impressed with it, and most of the other recent feedback about Jeda is pretty negative as well. I know I wont be buying anything from them in the future.
I've heard their product quality has gone down in recent years. Haven't had any issues with the older hub or charging pad I currently have. What are some popular brands of charging pads that people are using now?